The Bionaire BAP1225 air purifier features a Galileo particle sensor which automatically detects air quality within the room and remotely operates the air purifier.
The EnviroCheck wireless air quality center also acts as a remote control for the unit. It constantly monitors the air particle concentration around itself and remotely operates the air purifier automatically. It also adjusts the fan speed accordingly dependent on detected particles.
The Bionaire BAP1225 is AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) certified to deliver clean air in rooms up to 256 square feet.
The CADR or Clean Air Delivery Rate of the BAP1225 is -
- Smoke - 168
- Dust - 174
- Pollen - 140
The air cleaning system features 99.7% efficient HEPA filter with odor reducing carbon filter. The filters are enhanced with Arm and Hammer bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) to further assist in the removal of household odors. The filters effectively remove airborne particles such as household dust, pet dander, pollen, cigarette smoke and mold spores.
The Bionaire BAP1225 U Galileo Air Purifier has a built in electronic sensor which tracks filter usage and lets you know when the HEPA and carbon filters require changing. The modular filters are simple to replace and once changed, will normally last around six months in the case of the carbon filter. The HEPA filter has a lifespan of one to two years depending on the room air quality.
The BAP1225 is ultra slim, dual position and features four speed settings. The GE electric motor and patented fan blade design ensures that the noise level is reduced by up to 30% over comparable models.
Quoted running noise levels for the different fan motor speeds are -
- Level 1 - Sleep Speed - Whisper quiet - Noise level less than 30 dB
- Level 2 - Low Speed - Very quiet - Noise level less than 39 dB
- Level 3 - Medium Speed - Quiet - Noise level less than 48 dB
- Level 4 - High Speed - Reasonably quiet - Noise level less than 57 dB
Approx Size - Height - 22 inches | Depth - 10 inches | Width - 18 inches
Key Features of the Bionaire BAP1225 U Galileo Air Purifier
- Ultra slim dual position
- AHAM certified - 256 square feet
- 99.7% Effective HEPA Filter
- Carbon filter for odor reduction
- Galileo® Particle sensor detects air quality and remotely operates unit
- HEPA and Carbon Filter replacement sensor and warning light
- Remote control operation
- Programmable timer, clock and alarm functions
- Four Speed Setting
- Whisper Quiet operation on low speed
| Bionaire BAP1225-U Galileo Air Purifier|